Away ground 'TOILET' comedy gold stories...

danny21manc

I rememeber about 6 months back a thread going slightly 'off topic' regarding away ground toilets, parts of that thread had me howling.

Someone out there must have some humour to share...

Citycitytid said:
I rememeber about 6 months back a thread going slightly 'off topic' regarding away ground toilets, parts of that thread had me howling.

It was mine, I thought it was a cracking piece of work, and it got deleted.

I talked about the fact that I went 30 years watching City without having a shit in the ground, and last season I had two.

The worst experience for me though was Shalke last year, I had the runs. It wasn't the ground, it was the "fanzone" area in Gelsenkhirken. There was one cubicle for about 1000 beered up Blues, without a lock, and I had to shit in it about 2 hours before kickoff. No lock, no bogroll, gallons of piss on the floor and gallons on the seat. And lads trying to open the door and banging and that.

It was a bad scene, probably worse than Glastonbury. Only Fratton Park I would consider to be potentially worse.

Didsbury Dave said:
Citycitytid said:

I talked about the fact that I went 30 years watching City without having a shit in the ground, and last season I had two.

The worst experience for me though was Shalke last year, I had the runs. It wasn't the ground, it was the "fanzone" area in Gelsenkhirken. There was one cubicle for about 1000 beered up Blues, without a lock, and I had to shit in it about 2 hours before kickoff. No lock, no bogroll, gallons of piss on the floor and gallons on the seat. And lads trying to open the door and banging and that.

It was a bad scene, probably worse than Glastonbury. Only Fratton Park I would consider to be potentially worse.

My mate jibbed it backstage at Glastonbury to have a shower in 1995. For some reason only know to him he had a dump in there as well.

To his horror, Justine Frischmann from Elastica was waiting to go in when he came out, "I wouldn't go in there love, some dirty bastards shat in it!"

Sorry, I digress....

The funniest for me was,groclin when the portaloo was turned over with the guy still in it,caked in shit and piss,shouldnt laugh ........but,and when he came out rageing ,he cleared the area quicker than a pack of west yorkshire police dog handlers.cnuts trick i know but still tickles me to this day.

I once went down to Palace away with a stomach bug, stupidly I thought I would be alright. Quinny scored a hatrick and I missed all 3 goals whilst shitting rusty water. Not only that but I had to go into the women's bogs for some toilet roll which in itself was pretty harrowing. Not my favourite away day.

Lancet Fluke said:
I once went down to Palace away with a stomach bug, stupidly I thought I would be alright. Quinny scored a hatrick and I missed all 3 goals whilst shitting rusty water. Not only that but I had to go into the women's bogs for some toilet roll which in itself was pretty harrowing. Not my favourite away day.

OMG I just cracked up reading that lol

100%manc said:
Lancet Fluke said:

OMG I just cracked up reading that lol

The poor bastard sat next to me on the coach home didn't think it was very funny.

I met a Blue once in the pub who admitted he pissed himself when dickov scored the equaliser at Wembley.

Fair play to the lad, that shows passion.

Didsbury Dave said:
Citycitytid said:

Ah, this were it, absolute cracker that.

On the subject of Fratton park, Dave. Do you have anything else to share on this subject?

Didsbury Dave said:
I met a Blue once in the pub who admitted he pissed himself when dickov scored the equaliser at Wembley.

Fair play to the lad, that shows passion.

I don't feel like a committed supporter now. I might force out a wee if/when we score on Saturday.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.