Away Tickets

Ok cheers. I've got the points for myself, just don't want to book a ticket for my mate on my dads season card for him to be turned away at Celtic because it's not actually him.

No mate didn't go Madrid couldn't afford sadly. I've premiturley booked 2 days annual and bought hotel and trains for me and my mate. If we can't go there truly is 0 justice in the world

No mate didn't go Madrid couldn't afford sadly. I've premiturley booked 2 days annual and bought hotel and trains for me and my mate. If we can't go there truly is 0 justice in the world

Why would there be no justice if your mate can't get a ticket?

Bit harsh ,why should your mate be above thousands of others that will likely miss out due to lack of points

Cheers thanks for your help. I've got a season ticket and am trying to go Celtic away. My dad also has a season ticket but refuses to go. If I buy a ticket for a friend to come with me to Celtic park, I keep hearing you can only get tickets if you show your passport at the away ground? Does that mean I can't get a ticket for my mate? Joke if so

Why is it a joke? Your friend doesn't qualify so should not get a ticket before someone who does...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.