Aymeric Laporte 2018 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s been mine.

I don’t know what you do. I always trend towards youth but this guy can’t be dropped imo.
Otamendi and Laporte now. Stones as rotational backup

Stones and Laporte by the end of next season.

Otamendi will then be the backup for his final season here.

All that said, let's wait till Laporte does it on a cold wet night at Stoke.

Then we can talk :)

Otamendi and Laporte now. Stones as rotational backup

Stones and Laporte by the end of next season.

Otamendi will then be the backup for his final season here.

All that said, let's wait till Laporte does it on a cold wet night at Stoke.

Then we can talk :)

Final season here? Hasn’t he just singed until 2022? We need 3 first choice centre half’s. The centre half’s play 120 plus games a season. 40 each is perfect.

Final season here? Hasn’t he just singed until 2022? We need 3 first choice centre half’s. The centre half’s play 120 plus games a season. 40 each is perfect.
yes,just signed a new deal for 3 yrs,he won't be 3rd or 4th choice anytime soon,it'll be the right pair game by game

I reckon Ota' will be here for 3 more years. 1 as starter. One rotating and one as backup.

His encounter with Vardy was great his grit and steel is going to be massive for you guys doesn't back down from a fight, but then again he is Basque.

Bit of red mist today which he'll need to cut out, we all think Vardy is a **** but we don't need unnecessary red cards and suspensions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.