Aymeric Laporte 2018 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't have a problem with him tonight. I don't like him as a LB, but on the left of a back 3 is arguably his best position. He looked commanding for most of the game, but ultimately any defender is at risk of being exposed when you're chasing the game against a team with attackers like Liverpool have.

thought he was the best defender on the team across the two liverpool games, on and off the ball. great player

very cool tonight and our best defender , Otto is making too many basic errors and i would like Laporte to get the last six games alongside Stones , they ar ethe future of the club and need time to develop their partnership

First choice on the left side of central defence next season for me.

Looking a shoe-in for that left Center back role. I really believe he’ll play left of a back 3 next season. He looks made for that role.

Looking a shoe-in for that left Center back role. I really believe he’ll play left of a back 3 next season. He looks made for that role.

Agree he'll be our main centre back next season but hope it's only occasionally that we play with a 3. A 3 would basically mean no Sane and we'd need to sign a right wing back. Walker simply being fast doesn't make him one.

Agree he'll be our main centre back next season but hope it's only occasionally that we play with a 3. A 3 would basically mean no Sane and we'd need to sign a right wing back. Walker simply being fast doesn't make him one.
Think we will see it more of a 3 Sane could be one of the 2 strikers when we do. Think your right about Walker though he might even make a better cb than wing back in a 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.