Aymeric Laporte 2018 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
very cool tonight and our best defender , Otto is making too many basic errors and i would like Laporte to get the last six games alongside Stones , they ar ethe future of the club and need time to develop their partnership

Pep has made it plainly clear that Stones is 4th choice(said he's not on the other threes level) and they've looked awful when paired together anyway. Can't see it happening long term, feel Stones may be moved on tbh(would mean bringing someone else in) and by moved on i mean loaned out as we cant sell players.

Last edited:
Think we will see it more of a 3 Sane could be one of the 2 strikers when we do. Think your right about Walker though he might even make a better cb than wing back in a 3

Yeah agree,Walker could be very good in a 3 and will probably play there in the world cup.

Amothe rplayer like Otto who's performance have declined , both very good players but are now feeling the pace , time to bring in Danilo , Stones , Laporte and Delph we need some fresh legs and impetus in the next six games.
I think I’d have zinchenko at lb to give delph a chance in dm.

Guy is pure class. Needs to play all of our remaining games at cb now to prepare for next season. Imagine if we had him and Van Dijk!

Think he’s great as a centre half or on the left hand side of a 3, but Pep stop playing him as a left back coz it’s doing him no favours.

Still think Zinchenko gives the ball away too much , but agree he should be given games along with Foden and Diaz in midfield

There's pretty much no way Zinchenko stays next season when he starts to take up a foreign player spot so no point playing him really IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.