Aymeric Laporte 2018 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Smashing debut, looks a lot stockier than I thought, didn’t really have much defending to do and I’ll be interested to see what he’s like when he gets turned but can’t fault him, some lovely passing, especially when you consider he’s only had 45 mins of training.

He’s also got huge feet......looked like he was wearing canoes from the second tier!!

i like the way he switch the ball to another flank.
it's like deep playing playmaker playing as CB.

In the context that he joined literally yesterday his performance was excellent. Best debut since?

It seems he slotted in comfortably - wait till he gets used to the players around him and then sit back and enjoy

Pffft, are you forgetting Mangala's debut?

It has gone down in Bluemoon folklore as the single best performance from a City player ever let alone debut.

Yeah, can't forget that one! He had a stormer against Chelshits.

The comparisons with Kolarov's build up are absolutely bang on. Prepared to carry the ball forward if there's no pass, and also has that cross field diagonal to the right winger. Let's just hope his defending is better!

Looks like we have a great young player after last night's performance,, you can see why we have wanted him for 2 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.