Aymeric Laporte

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't normally agree with Bill but yep Laporte would be more than welcome (better late than never)

Wouldn't be a surprise to go back in for him, I think i read that Pep is insistent on having a left footer at left centre back hence the amount of games for Kolarov (who tbf has stepped up his performances) if not Laporte then Inigo Martinez is also another interesting option.

Good to hear. He's an awesome player.

Is he really that good? How can we be sure we're not going to spend about £60 million on another Otamendi but without the beard?

Didn't Otamendi have the best defensive stats in La Liga, yet he seems to spend an inordinate amount of time sitting on his arse or diving in, and he's poor in the air. Is Laporte better than Vermaelen, Koscielny or as good as Terry in his prime? We need a centre back that good, no more Mangalas or Otamendis.

On
Is he really that good? How can we be sure we're not going to spend about £60 million on another Otamendi but without the beard?

Didn't Otamendi have the best defensive stats in La Liga, yet he seems to spend an inordinate amount of time sitting on his arse or diving in, and he's poor in the air. Is Laporte better than Vermaelen, Koscielny or as good as Terry in his prime? We need a centre back that good, no more Mangalas or Otamendis.
Omg Have you seen the lad play? He is a terrific player. To me he's the Aguero of defenders.he is better already than all the players you list.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.