Aymeric Laporte

Status
Not open for further replies.
The xenophobia is strong on here today. Everyone is right. Get a Brit back in here, sack Pep and bring in Fat Sam and everything will be rosy.
Xenophobia ?? Why the fuck do I hate people from other countries you soft git.So lets see we have players from Belgium,Spain,Brazil,Argentina,Germany,France and the likes and you call me out ?? Get a life soft arse.

On

Omg Have you seen the lad play? He is a terrific player. To me he's the Aguero of defenders.he is better already than all the players you list.

Nope, never seen anything of him, I don't even know what he looks like. If he's as good as you say then he'll obviously be a brilliant signing!

He has the best Defensive stats in the Premier league now too.

Strike that, he has the best stats for CBs in the 5 major leagues.

So.....

Really? But he's not good enough in my opinion. Dives in too much and not good enough in the air.

Can't fault his commitment and he's not totally shit, but I'd swap him for Vertonghen or Koscielny any day.

Really? But he's not good enough in my opinion. Dives in too much and not good enough in the air.

Can't fault his commitment and he's not totally shit, but I'd swap him for Vertonghen or Koscielny any day.
No defender in the premier league wins more duels in the air per game.

Granted, VVD and Vertonghen win a higher % of their duels per game, but Ota wins more duels per game than Vertonghen even contests. I don't know what that says.

But I just can't be down on Ota. Hw gives it all.

To stay on topic, Laporte would be a good signing. Shame we didn't get him last summer

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.