Aymeric Laporte

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry guys I have been unable to listen to the podcast and I've not got the facility to do that here and now. Apart from the fact that he backtracked on his earlier decision, what else do you reckon he did? Not saying it was a noble thing to do but common we all change our minds when presented with tough decisions and given his age and the fact that he probably had been in Bilbao all his life, I really don't have a strong enough reason not to cut the lad some slack. I'm hoping someone would set me straight as to what I have not seen but at face value I see a young boy who was told all the sweet things in the world, reasons why he should come and be a part of the biggest thing he had ever witnessed in his life yet and he got on board but had to fight off a myriad of thoughts constantly sown to his mind by the ones he had been with all his life, people telling him to show his loyalty to them and somehow had to give in at the death in what i reckon a not too dissimilar event with the Griezmann saga.
Feel the same, he doesn't seem to be a confrontational person and always gives it all on the pitch. I hope Puyol an Pena will somehow sort it out, he's too good to give up on him.

Feel the same, he doesn't seem to be a confrontational person and always gives it all on the pitch. I hope Puyol an Pena will somehow sort it out, he's too good to give up on him.
Oh why did you do this?? I was hoping someone would set me straight. On a more serious note, I hope we can sort this issue and move on. I also hope he'd do whatever is possible to enable us sign him up for less than his release clause, a payback of sorts which he owes us especially now that Van Dijk figures are bordering on ridiculous (used that for want of a better word).

Listen to Sam Lee's account on the 93.20 podcast if you haven't already. This lad left us high and dry. I hadn't fully realised just how last minute his backing out was. I sincerely hope the club will have nothing to do with him. And in fact I'm pretty sure that it won't.
He changed his mind big deal !

They have only 100m for transfers and desperately need to repair the hole in midfield as Iniesta is too old. RB is another glaring weakness, can't see them moving for an expensive CB.
Laporte and Van Dijk are not the only possible solutions, D.Sanchez looks like a future worldclass ball-playing CB, de Ligt is a brilliant prospect as well. Ofc Laporte would be ideal as he's left-footed on top of his qualities.

are you sure? Barcelona have only 100m?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.