Aymeric Laporte

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've not seen much of Laporte but I'm damn sure City and Pep have kept an eye on him and still rate him highly if they are going to bid.

The idea that we need a right sided rather then left sided CB is way off beam as far as I am concerned. Stones, Vinnie and Ota are all right footed; I think Tosin is too but I've never even thought about which foot he kicks with.

A top quality left footed CB is just what we need; preferably one who can play full back if need be.

I saw today that Fred is not only left footed but started his career at LB in Brazil.

So I expect he'd be another level of LB cover for us now.

I like Umtiti but hard to see us persuading him to leave Barca.

Becomes easier if they sign Laporte is my point. He moves down the pecking order then. I think Umtiti would be great in our league due to his strength but on the ball Laporte is better in my opinion.

I'll have to keep a better eye out for the Athletic Bilbao weekly viewing party thread on here. Can't believe I've missed it all season.

I'll have to keep a better eye out for the Athletic Bilbao weekly viewing party thread on here. Can't believe I've missed it all season.

It's truly amazing how many City fans seem to watch them each week, especially when they're barely on TV.

very excited if we pull this one off! The lads pure Quality. Rather have him as CB and hopefully losing Sanchez will result in us gaining him.

Sam Lee said his source told him Txiki wouldn’t have put himself in this position again if he didn’t think the player would come.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.