Aymeric Laporte

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can see this is going to be the one transfer that could frustrate me this transfer window....This should be the easiest one to get done......Pay Release clause....Laporte a blue....done!; )

seems like the Jolly Boys Spanish club couldn't get Laporta to join, so after a little vowel substitution they get the next best thing.

I heard Khaldoon said he was going to start sharpening his Khanjars if they tried to replace him and they gave up on the idea.

Highlights videos are a notoriously inaccurate way of judging a player. But the "Vs" videos give you a bit more of an insight as they show every touch of a player during one game so you can better evaluate their quality.

I've just watched this "Vs" video of Laporte against Villareal and I'm rather underwhelmed.

He appears to be playing on the left of a back 3, and his composure on the ball and decision making make Mangala look like Paulo Maldini.

I've never seen him play, so happy to hear from people have have watched him extensively, but he's not at all what I was expecting.

He was also 19 and Villarreal was a pretty decent side, that's from 2014.

He was also 19 and Villarreal was a pretty decent side, that's from 2014.

Good to know mate.

Like I said, I've never seen him play so I can't really offer an informed opinion of him.

There is another video of him against Athletico Madrid and he looks excellent in that video, strong, aggressive and determined.

I was just surprised by his lack of quality on the ball in that Villareal video. I assumed if Pep was after him that he's be really comfortable on the ball and look like a classy ball player. But he looks awkward and uncordinated on that video, and I wasn't expecting that at all, even if he was young.

Good to know mate.

Like I said, I've never seen him play so I can't really offer an informed opinion of him.

There is another video of him against Athletico Madrid and he looks excellent in that video, strong, aggressive and determined.

I was just surprised by his lack of quality on the ball in that Villareal video. I assumed if Pep was after him that he's be really comfortable on the ball and look like a classy ball player. But he looks awkward and uncordinated on that video, and I wasn't expecting that at all, even if he was young.

well his pass stats look good enough to me.

...and I can show you a clip that makes Kolarov look unplayable. Nothing against Laporte, but if scouting players' potential and ability ever became reliant on a few minutes of 'youtube' video...

...and I can show you a clip that makes Kolarov look unplayable. Nothing against Laporte, but if scouting players' potential and ability ever became reliant on a few minutes of 'youtube' video...
Can you really though? You might be able create a vine of all the good stuff Kolarov has done but that's about it

Highlights videos are a notoriously inaccurate way of judging a player. But the "Vs" videos give you a bit more of an insight as they show every touch of a player during one game so you can better evaluate their quality.

I've just watched this "Vs" video of Laporte against Villareal and I'm rather underwhelmed.

He appears to be playing on the left of a back 3, and his composure on the ball and decision making make Mangala look like Paulo Maldini.

I've never seen him play, so happy to hear from people have have watched him extensively, but he's not at all what I was expecting.

maybe more reason to believe we'll be playing a back 3 some next season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.