b.t. broadband

does anyone get their broadband supplied by b.t.?
do they block you watching live footy streams?

we're moving house in a few weeks.
i wanted to be near to the city centre,
but ida found a place in the hills north east of manchester and set her heart on it.

much as i am loathe to give these cunts money every month,
it seems there's no other choice than b.t. because it's out in the sticks.

my concern is that they automatically block customers from watching live games,
simply because games are often on b.t.sport.

Just a quickie I'm in the process of ditching BT as you need to keep a keen eye on your monthly bill and emails that are sent to you , as I'm sure you will find down the month what you start off paying keeps increasing.

Good BB but increases seam to creep in from time to time.

afraid i've already signed up with the cunts for 12months broadband.

having a part to play in paying the wages of camelgob hurts a lot, a lot,
but at least some of it will help towards dunne's retirement home in france.
As they're putting up their prices in April and the sport is no longer 'free' you can ditch them once they tell you about the price increase, contract or not.

I'm getting rid of BT. Nothing but problems in the 12 months we have had them. Now they have just put our bill up to £40 a month despite hundreds of complaints that our broadband never works and when it does we don't even get 1mb. All they say to us is to reset the router.

We have moved to a cable area now, so going to give virgin a try.

Back on topic though, they don't block you. When our internet does actually work I can watch streams

does anyone get their broadband supplied by b.t.?
do they block you watching live footy streams?

we're moving house in a few weeks.
i wanted to be near to the city centre,
but ida found a place in the hills north east of manchester and set her heart on it.

much as i am loathe to give these cunts money every month,
it seems there's no other choice than b.t. because it's out in the sticks.

my concern is that they automatically block customers from watching live games,
simply because games are often on b.t.sport.
Hi pal what happened to me was I'm with BT got kodi 2 monts ago couldn't stream films football etc the guy who sold it me sent me a link you have to go in to your settings etc and turn something off apparently he said it's only bt who do this if you have a problem pm me I will send you the link mine works fine now

All the big providers are now looking to enforce copyright rules. They are already sending out Warning Letters to people they think are downloading movies via torrents. The second phase will be to extend this to streamers.

I happen to believe what I use my broadband for is no-ones business but mine and of course, am not encouraging or condoning anything illegal. I just value my privacy.
I use a VPN SERVICE called PIA. It gives end to end encryption and there are no logs for anyone to legally demand. Under a ton a year.
Worth paying for if all you want your ISP to know is that you accessed an encrypted data stream from an anonymous server in Denmark or wherever. It could be anything.
My response to any such letter would be:
Prove it.

This and only this.
PIA are one of the best in the industry and unlike many in cyber land do not ever keep logs.
Defeats the object of a virtual private network if someone logs your traffic ?

I pay £37 a year through recurring payment.

many thanks for all the replies.
i'll certainly look into the suggestions.

i suppose as soon as i get it set up i'll find out what, if any, issues there are and may well come back asking for help.

very much appreciated, blues.

Right, i'm about to fuck BT off as i've had enough of their bias towards the super teams. I'm currently paying £19 phone line + £30 broadband and calls (infinity upto 76mb nonsense ) + BT Sports for £5, which the twats are willing to reduce to £2.50 pm + Free box nation for me to sign up another 12 months, but i don't want their scummy products.
So i was wondering what are the best alternatives with similar download speeds as we have quite a few gadgets on the go?, im unable to receive virgin at the moment as my street isn't cabled and i don't think i'll ever give SLY another penny! cheers blues.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.