Bacary Sagna - 2016/17 performances

Discussion in 'Player Performances' started by karen7, 7 Oct 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Danny_Johnson4

Danny_Johnson4

This guy is absolutely fucking shite.
    He literally causes himself more problems being mega negative and passing backwards than he would if he decided to go forward for once in his life.
    That backpass was beyond shite, it actually brightened up my day to know I am less shite than our own fullback

2. I'm With Stupid

I'm With Stupid

I don't get the slagging off of Sagna. He's been a decent servant for us in his time here. Always given 100% and been a very good fullback for most of that time. The real scandal is that he's about to leave and we have no-one coming through to replace him. I thought the whole point of bringing someone like Sagna in was that he'd only be here for a short time, during which a younger player would gradually be brought through.

3. lancs blue

lancs blue

That wayward pass just about summed up our full backs this season.

4. almir

almir

Apparently on 80k per week, it's not really ridiculous. He doesn't bring too much this year but he was fair enough for me last season.

5. Millwallawayveteran1988

Millwallawayveteran1988

Average last season in what was a poor season for the team and Shite this one.

Shouldn't giving 100% be a prerequisite really. I am amazed he gets any game time. Don't know what Pep sees in him at all.

6. blueincy

blueincy

Shite!! This old **** is keeping Zabba out FFS... fuck him off..

7. MacD

MacD

Injured in today's game (groin) now along with Zabba according to the MEN so while some may not rate him then we may be stretched for the Arsenal game if both are out.

8. karen7

karen7

Neither to go on internationals then i hope,give them chance to rest

9. MacD

MacD

Sagna has gone and will be scanned by the national team. Why do we allow this? You don't see any other top club allowing injured internationals to travel

10. karen7

karen7

That is true we should be the ones scanning and treating him

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.