Bacary Sagna Leaves. Thank You Bacary & Good Luck.

Bacary was another great signing we got exactly what we thought we were getting from him and thensome when he signed, what more could we have asked? Also as with Clichy a genuinely good bloke off the field too, it's obviously something the club values and he's been one of the people to set the example going forward.

Thank you Bac great squad player. Always put a good shift in, all the best for the future.

Did a good job for us all the best in the future.
Both full backs gone now no way would we let them go if they had not been replaced.

Sagna actually quite surprised me, I thought we just picked him up as he was free. But he actually became the first choice right-back and I think he's a really good defender. Thanks and goodbye Bacary!

Of the five who are confirmed leaving, he is the only one that I would keep. Unlike the other departing fullbacks, he hasn't shown many signs of decline and has been as dependable as ever this season despite not getting a consistent run of games. He would be a great back up option to have at right back and can even do a solid job at left back if need be.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.