Back to Lime Street after Liverpool game?

typicalcity...

Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone knows the best way to get back to Lime Street after the game on Saturday?

Apparently taxis are pretty scarce after the game and being NYE not sure on public transport etc? Is the 40 minute walk the only option ?

Cheers

Last time I went there was a football special ticket for a train/ bus ride from Lime St. It's called the Soccerbus and involves a train to Sandhills followed by a bus ride to Stanley Parc iirc.it is a return service

They arnt after the match, it's a replacement bus service. There are 3 scheduled to depart lime street at 20.05, 21.15 & the last at 22.30. I believe the 21.15 is direct, supposed to take 1 hour. The other 2 have a couple of stops en route adding about half an hour to the journey time.

Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone knows the best way to get back to Lime Street after the game on Saturday?

Apparently taxis are pretty scarce after the game and being NYE not sure on public transport etc? Is the 40 minute walk the only option ?

Cheers
Power walk is the best option, normally taxis are lined up outside but like you say being NYE could be difficult to flag down.

They arnt after the match, it's a replacement bus service. There are 3 scheduled to depart lime street at 20.05, 21.15 & the last at 22.30. I believe the 21.15 is direct, supposed to take 1 hour. The other 2 have a couple of stops en route adding about half an hour to the journey time.

I could think of better places to be than Liverpool at 10.30pm on New Years Eve. At least the bus is heading out of town.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.