Backlash Sunday

Bluwhit said:
Really looking forward to sunday. As some have said two teams that like to go for it. I'd like to think we are better than them all over the park. If that's arrogant then sorry it just happens to be my opinion. We are better in defence, better in midfield and better up front.

Arsenal are a one man team we are not. 4-2 city, Aguero hat-trick.

irony :)

Bluwhit said:
Really looking forward to sunday. As some have said two teams that like to go for it. I'd like to think we are better than them all over the park. If that's arrogant then sorry it just happens to be my opinion. We are better in defence, better in midfield and better up front.

Arsenal are a one man team we are not. 4-2 city, Aguero hat-trick.
Walcott is a danger man too. They are an all round good team, and are playing with confidence. They are also very good on the counter-attack, and that has been our achilles heel this season.

People expecting us to be open and attacking need to think again. This is a new look Arsenal team. We are not as open and as gangho as we were over the years.

VanPersie said:
People expecting us to be open and attacking need to think again. This is a new look Arsenal team. We are not as open and as gangho as we were over the years.
I haven't noticed any change in Arsenal's style of play. Pass and move, and break with pace has always been the Wenger way

Marvin said:
VanPersie said:
I haven't noticed any change in Arsenal's style of play. Pass and move, and break with pace has always been the Wenger way
Na there has been a big change. Our midfield has more dicipline to it especially with Arteta there who is defensively a solid player.

Our defense has never been stronger. Its probably our strongest defense since the invincible era. I'm not talking about the first few months this season but since Mertesacker and Vermaelen came in the team alongside the superb Koscielny. Even with a crisis at the full back positions we can still put out a top class back 5.

VanPersie said:
Marvin said:
VanPersie said:
Na there has been a big change. Our midfield has more dicipline to it especially with Arteta there who is defensively a solid player.

Our defense has never been stronger. Its probably our strongest defense since the invincible era. I'm not talking about the first few months this season but since Mertesacker and Vermaelen came in the team alongside the superb Koscielny. Even with a crisis at the full back positions we can still put out a top class back 5.

will you be coming up for the game

cityhater said:
you fucking arrogant cunts, have a listen to you lot oh were gonna batter arsenal bla bla, shut the fuck up, your overpaid players are all in it for the money isnt that great, a club which players are playing just for the money not actually wearing their hearts on their shirts hahahah, gooses, isnt this a nice pattern?
Man city:

16th in 2003/04
8th in 2004/05
15th in 2005/06
14th in 2006/07
9th in 2007/08
10th in 2008/09
5th in 2009/10

Arsenal:

1st in 2003/04
2nd in 2004/05
4th in 2005/06
4th in 2006/07
3rd in 2007/08
4th in 2008/09
3rd in 2009/10

notice how you came 5th in 2009/10? thats when the arab cunts took over, and thats also when you started supporting your team :) i cant wait to see the comments if we beat your lot, oh we should sell dzeko, oh nasri needs to leave, oh lescott needs to go hahah cant wait, GO GUNNERS, FUCK YOU ARROGANT MUGS
I think you'll find it was actually in September 2008, and it's funny how you conveniently missed both our clubs finishes in the 2010/11 season...

Arse

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.