Bacon Face in conspiracy shocker.

svennis pennis

Senile cretin seems to think there is a conspiracy about the amount of away games they have after Champions League ties.

So, I expect next season the FA will bend over and give them Home games against newly promoted teams.

Unbelievable.

As a Scot I am supposed to see Ferguson as a legend.Unfortunately all I see is a very confused and frustrated old man :D

RobbieBrewer said:
See the list of teams they played at the swamp BEFORE the chumps league games?

Boro,Bolton etc.

Fails to notice that or acknowledge that.Typical baconface myopia.

He'll get told he's a naughty boy,don't do it again etc. by the FA just like always.Then fk all 'till next time.

The guy is an ungracious,carping,whinging tosser which is why,no matter what his achievments with the rags,he can never be considered as a footballing "great" alongside the likes of Shankly,Paisley,Clough,Busby or Mercer.

A "winner"-yes.
A "great"-NEVER.

Very well put!

Said he will be sending someone to the FA next season to see how the fixtures are drawn because he thinks it's biased.

FA will do fuck all about that comment as usual

Thanx4Knives said:
RobbieBrewer said:
See the list of teams they played at the swamp BEFORE the chumps league games?

Boro,Bolton etc.

Fails to notice that or acknowledge that.Typical baconface myopia.

He'll get told he's a naughty boy,don't do it again etc. by the FA just like always.Then fk all 'till next time.

The guy is an ungracious,carping,whinging tosser which is why,no matter what his achievments with the rags,he can never be considered as a footballing "great" alongside the likes of Shankly,Paisley,Clough,Busby or Mercer.

A "winner"-yes.
A "great"-NEVER.

Very well put!

Seconded...Both Capello and Lippi put him to shame...I remember Tommy Doc being interviewd on Talkshite by H and J when he suprised them by saying he could'nt stand Fergiescum..Said that he (AF) wouldn't be happy till he had Sepp Blatters job so's he could arrange all the fixtures ,refs, dates and venues

Remember when he moaned about having to play us after a european night. Which they played on a tuesday while we played in Germany on the Thursday.

I think Bacon face should be allowed to overturn and influence decisions by intimidation of match officials... oh wait.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.