Baconface Charged With Improper Conduct

I see it but I don't believe it. To be honest he's probably only been charged because of the negative press the fa got over shrek getting away with it but still, throw the book at the odious jock ****.

good

he has a 2 game suspended ban from last season to kick in on top of any ban he gets for this

A cause for minor celebration of course but, with the glorious game having suffered circa 2 decades of his uncouth propaganda (all designed to pressure refs to err away from his vitriolic press releases), the bottom line is that whatever they do to him it'll be too little and most definitely too late!

Nice 1, I'd like to say this that i sent to the FA earlier helped but i doubt it. 2 letters in 2 days though. I added it on to the previous letter i sent the day before since nobody had replied.

Dear Sir,

As you are probably aware, last night we saw Chelsea beat Manchester United quite convincingly, which i'm sure you'll agree was a great advert for the Premier League itself. Flowing football at times, and an attacking feel to the game which has been lacking in recent years.

Then this morning i read the follwing - <a class="postlink" href="http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/footbal" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/footbal</a> ... 411182.stm

For me, and from reading football forums this morning, Sir Alex' comments seem to have tarnished what was a fabulous game, and he has questioned the standard of refereeing. We have seen many managers disciplined before by the FA for this sort of behaviour and underminding officials.

I also believe Sir Alex may have forgot how favourable decisions have been to him in the past with Martin Atkinson in charge.

Earlier this season, away at Everton, United had a corner with about 30 seconds of injury time remaining, Everton broke from the corner which led to them having a 3 on 1 situation and the possibility of Everton taking all 3 points. Martin Atkinson blows the whistle a few seconds early and United gain a point when they could have lost had the ref allowed the attack to finish.

2008/09 season, United vs City at Old Trafford. City scored in the final seconds of normal time, and bring the score to 3-3. The board for added time goes up and it reads 4 minutes. 7 minutes later, Michael Owen scores and United win 4-3, again Martin Atkinson was the ref.

I would also like to point you in the direction of The FA's very own respect campaign <a class="postlink" href="http://www.thefa.com/leagues/respect" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.thefa.com/leagues/respect</a> where it says in the code of conduct and i quote
a. "I will:

* Show respect to others involved in the game including match officials, opposition players, coaches, managers, officials and spectators

b. Display and promote high standards of behaviour

c. Always respect the match officials' decisions

d. Never engage in public criticsm of the match officials

Obviously Sir Alex has broken four rules of the FA's code of conduct for the respect campiagn and i urge the FA not to be as soft as they were over the Rooney incident and actually show the country and its football fans the the FA is an impartial organisation without any outside influences and isn't run by a football club that seems to think itself bigger than the Football Association itself

Thank you for your time

R Ireland

Also, watching last nights game between Manchester City and Aston Villa, i really couldn't believe my eys when i saw that Mark Clattenburg, the referee who along with the FA, allowed Wayne Rooney to get away with assault at the weekend, booked Mario Balotelli for a high arm. There was no malice, or intent from what i saw on tv, and definately alot less than the incident involving Rooney at the weekend, but yet again the world of football suffers the inconsistency of referee's again.

I worte about my falling out of love with the game of football on a forum not so long ago, and was amazed at the response from fans who felt a similar way as I. Then we get the consistency issue from the weekend to last night and yet again, mine and no doubt others love for the game is questioned once again.

Is it not upto an organisation like the FA to step in and sort a mess like this out? Can you honestly and truthfully say to me what was the worst challenge, Balotelli's or Rooney's? I know you will dodge that question, if you decide to reply instead of the automated response many fans usually get from yourself.

You really need to sort this game out, before attendances drop by more because our governing body is no more than a jellyfish that allow assault's on football pitches.

Thanks for your time

R Ireland

they have taken some time to decide - must have realised that they cannot think of yet more reasons to let him off - they will default to just giving the minimum slap to dave face

Him and Wenger boy have been doing this for years so that refs always err on their side. It's a ploy that has worked for them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.