Bad news Hughes out campers (including me)

Well the reality is he will probably still be here for Jan 1st and while i have crossed the divide to be one of the 'Hughes out' brigade in recent weeks, i am now prepared to get behind him for the 3 games leading up to then. I would expect a minimum of 6 points from the 3 games and that has to start with a win against the baggies this week.

As for 'losing the dressing room', that might be a bit harsh, but you cant honestly say that the players are giving it their all for Hughes right now. Confidence looks shattered throught the team, and Robinho talking to the press about the 'City losing mentality' might have been better viewed if he had spoke to Hughes directly about it, and that to me, shows a a little lack of respect for his manager.

But f*ck it, here goes for 3 games...........Cmon City, Cmon Hughesy Give us 9/9 and il give you all the time you need. (well end of season anyway)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.