Badstuber

Discussion in 'Transfer forum' started by whicko, 31 Dec 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jazzman

Jazzman

That seems to be exactly the situation. Apparently Badstuber and Schalke have reached agreement, now it is down to Badstuber to sort his future with Bayern out.
    Personally I am glad this bullet seems to dodge City. If any player is injury prone it must be Badstuber.

2. BlueisCity

BlueisCity

Officially loaned to Schalke, this rumor can die till summer.

3. City health warning

City health warning

Slightly disappointed as for 6 months Badstuber would of been excellent cover. Still it is probably better for the long run in keeping our powder dry until the summer.

4. Le Havre Oswald

Le Havre Oswald

Well that ships sailed

5. Dax777

Dax777

Assuming he stays healthy for those 6 months. He is going out on loan nor due to a lack of talent, he might in fact be the most talented of those 3, but because he is oft injured.

And what good is another injury prone CB to us? We already have the best injury prone CB, we don't need the 2nd best injury prone CB to join him.

6. City health warning

City health warning

It would of been a gamble at this stage but it would not be costly at all. He is cup tied for the Champions but still for us he would be pushing our current set of Centre Backs. He is going out on loan to get more game time(something he isn't going to get this season at Bayern) . If he plays more games at Schalke from now until the end of the season he will be back in Bayern's squad next season imo.

Last edited: 10 Jan 2017
  7. dachoosen1

dachoosen1

Not sure how I feel about missing out on him pep rates him and seemed to want him here which is good enough for me. He has chosen schalke which is fair enough he will probably be a first choice there where here he wouldnt but at the same time I want pep to have whoever he wants at his disposal and to extent his contract by ten years.lol

8. Cheadle_hulmeBlue

Cheadle_hulmeBlue

id just give tosin a chance.

9. FantasyIreland

FantasyIreland

Indeed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.