Bag searches

journolud

Sorry for random thread. My son comes over from uni for the game and we usually drive from home but I'm thinking of meeting him at the station. Is his bag containing laptop and change of clothes likely to be a problem getting in

Sorry for random thread. My son comes over from uni for the game and we usually drive from home but I'm thinking of meeting him at the station. Is his bag containing laptop and change of clothes likely to be a problem getting in
Much depends on the size of the bag.
I carry a small rucksack with trade plates in it and they wouldn't let me take that in.
The good news though, is that if you get a knock back at the turnstiles , they will point you in the direction of a security block.
You can leave the bag in there - they attach a numbered tag to it and give you a tear off slip which you need to keep so that you can claim your bag after the match.
I have done this procedure several times and never had a problem.
I think that the office closes at 10 pm.

They say nothing bigger than A4 size, but in the past I've gone straight from work with a change of clothing and my lap top, but they weren't as strict as now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.