Baines

giokingkladze

Had a brilliant season for the Blue Scouse and really has great delivery with his left foot. Put some fantastic crosses in during the 1st half at Chelsea.

Potential summer target?

ali_bee said:
Had a brilliant season for the Blue Scouse and really has great delivery with his left foot. Put some fantastic crosses in during the 1st half at Chelsea.

Potential summer target?

no good crossing from in his own half.

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
Was in two minds whether or not to text my lad that when it went to pens, would Leighton be the one to miss his! I didn't in the end - Dad jinxes the BlueDippers!

I had the same feeling. He maybe wouldve scored if he had gone 3rd or something, but he was still so full of adrenaline, they shouldve let him take it 3rd or something to let him calm down.

Good player, funny how steady players can become good players when they are in a settled team and feel comfortable. this is what we need to do, no point changing our left back each season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.