Bale pulls hamstring in training. Out of England game.

hello said:
would have preferred him to play and do himself a proper injury rather just a couple of weeks rest durign the international break. Hes been having lessons off fergiescum and giggs.

Watched him while everyone on Sky was wanking themselves silly over him. And you can tell he will always suffer injuries due to his speed and the fact that his running style is seriously high impact

Cos we looked fucked winning 1-0 in Milan, 2-1 at Sunderland, 1-0 at Blackburn, 2-1 over Bolton, 1-1 at Newcastle, 3-3 at Wolves without him.... so in 7 games Bale missed the loss at Blackpool was our only defeat.... talk me through "your fucked without him then"??

W4 D2 L1

He comes back and we draw 0-0 with Milan and Wet Spam....

marcspurs said:
Cos we looked fucked winning 1-0 in Milan, 2-1 at Sunderland, 1-0 at Blackburn, 2-1 over Bolton, 1-1 at Newcastle, 3-3 at Wolves without him.... so in 7 games Bale missed the loss at Blackpool was our only defeat.... talk me through "your fucked without him then"??

W4 D2 L1

so you are better without bale..... good on you , you'll have no problems in summer when he go

Mancio said:
marcspurs said:

W4 D2 L1

so you are better without bale..... good on you , you'll have no problems in summer when he go

lol, what a piss easy run of fixtures and you only won 4 of them?!

marcspurs said:

W4 D2 L1

Haha...have fun in Europa league next season :D

You got a nice run of fixtures..and so many tough games. Enjoy your losses.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
hello said:
would have preferred him to play and do himself a proper injury rather just a couple of weeks rest durign the international break. Hes been having lessons off fergiescum and giggs.

Watched him while everyone on Sky was wanking themselves silly over him. And you can tell he will always suffer injuries due to his speed and the fact that his running style is seriously high impact

It's not just his style, it's how he has been used. In September I noticed that Redknapp had picked him for (very nearly) every single game. I kept checking and was astonished to see this trend continue. By the end of November he had made 25 starts. Despite Bale spending two months out only Assuo-Ekkoto has made more starts for Spurs.

Goalkeepers and Central Defenders can get away with it, but I've never seen a high running player used twice a week for more than a couple of months, these guys are wrapped up in cotton wool.

Not sure it matters but Speed says the damage was done at Spurs
He did the warm-up Tuesday morning and he still felt a bit of tightness in his hamstring, so we took him off. He didn't train Wednesday so we took him for a scan. The results came back that he has an injury there. I think you can tell on scans now, with the fluid and the blood that it was an injury from last week.
Bale started the season as he finished last season, but once again he is being dogged by injury.

You can understand club and player wanting to play in the big games, but he could become the next in a long line of young players who had the world at their feet only to see their game destroyed by injury.....thinking of Lee Sharpe, Kewell and Lake for instance

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.