Ballon d'Or

balotelli's back pocket

Kdb and sergio nominated
vardy, mahrez, payet, lloris, pogba and zlatan other prem players.
pogba over ozil?
lloris over de gea?
hahaha

Full list:
Sergio Aguero (Manchester City), Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang (Borussia Dortmund), Gareth Bale (Real Madrid), Gianluigi Buffon (Juventus), Cristiano Ronaldo (Real Madrid), Kevin de Bruyne (Manchester City), Paulo Dybala (Juventus), Diego Godin (Atletico Madrid), Antoine Griezmann (Atletico Madrid), Gonzalo Higuain (Juventus), Zlatan Ibrahimovic (Manchester United), Andres Iniesta (Barcelona), Koke (Atletico Madrid), Toni Kroos (Real Madrid), Robert Lewandowski (Bayern Munich), Hugo Lloris (Tottenham Hotspur), Riyad Mahrez (Leicester City), Lionel Messi (Barcelona), Luka Modric (Real Madrid), Thomas Muller (Bayern Munich), Manuel Neuer (Bayern Munich), Neymar (Barcelona), Dimitri Payet (West Ham), Pepe (Real Madrid), Paul Pogba (Manchester United), Rui Patricio (Sporting Lisbon), Sergio Ramos (Real Madrid), Luis Suarez (Barcelona), Jamie Vardy (Leicester City), Arturo Vidal (Bayern Munich).
no ozil, de gea or bonucci is a disgrace. Vardy as well?

no longer fifa either. Guessing they willl have their own awards infested with rags.

p.s anyone see rashford finishing runner up in the golden boy award? Lol

Marcus of Rashford is the 38th most powerful person in English football isn't he?
Bound to be up there with his status.

Wasn't Pogba quite good for Juventus last year?

And de Gea didn't play in European club football or have a good Euros.

Bonucci though is a surprise.

It's pointless anyway, as it will be Messi, Ronaldo +1, probably Suarez on the shortlist.

Not sure why this annoyed me this morning, suppose its because I was flipping around the channels and saw Tranny playing in the FIFA 'who gives a fuck club cup'.

Bit sad and predictable what this award has become, not since Kaka in 2007 has anyone but Messi or Ronaldo won it. The player who should have won it wasnt even nominated and thats Kante when he was at Leicester. Absolutely instrumental in their success last season and I thought that was what this award was supposed to be about. They wouldnt have been within a million miles of the Prem without that lad and I will hazard a guess that if Chelsea continue their good form and pick up the league this season, he will be a huge reason why.

Anyway, fuck off FIFA. And Leicester. And Chelsea. And especially Tranny. Come on City.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.