Balotelli alleged "stamp" V Spurs

ayrshire_blue

Certainty to be banned after the stamp. What a result, what a penalty, but sorry to say he's gonna miss the next 4 games.

Balotelli Alleged Stamp V Spurs

So what is everyones opinion in this? I think he meant it and also Webb didnt see it, that means the FA can go back and look at the incident and guess what, a retrospective ban, which will be for 4 games as he has been sent off already this season. It was a stupid thing to do, and in the long run, incidents like this could come back to cost us. Opinions?

Re: Balotelli Stamp V Spurs

He was not looking at the player and he was falling. He did not mean it. Also be careful with these threads as the press and im sure others read these forums and I have seen many stories in the rags lifted off this forum. Can we not leave this alone until it blows over. Because you may actually cause one of our players to get banned when he did nothing wrong.

lost balance with his back foot, came down to regain his balance with his front foot.

He will get ban - have a look he stands on Parkers hand accidently and is off balance - if was bad as everyone making out don't think one Spurs player complained even Parker

didactic said:
He was not looking at the player and he was falling. He did not mean it. Also be careful with these threads as the press and im sure others read these forums and I have seen many stories in the rags lifted off this forum. Can we not leave this alone until it blows over. Because you may actually cause one of our players to get banned when he did nothing wrong.

yes, the FA trawl internet forums to decide whether someone should be banned. And for the record, he knew exactly what he was doing.

Not the first time he's done something like this.

Needs to get it out of his game, he's too good a player to have shitty behaviour like this on the pitch.

johnmc said:
Unnatural movement. Intentional for me. Don't really care tho. We can cope.

Can't really argue with this. Don't feel any sympathy for Spurs though, fuck em.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.