Balotelli [MERGED]

mat said:
SalfordCityBlue said:
Hope Mario plays today and shuts a few up...

Support him. Yes he's a bit tapped, but he's also potentially one of the world greats. Let Mancini give him the abuse if required.

He could score 3 goal of the season contenders today but everyone will concentrate on him having a go at Terry or someone else.

you are right mate........... some guys can never stop moaning.......<br /><br />-- Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:51 pm --<br /><br />
mikey4 said:
SalfordCityBlue said:
Hope Mario plays today and shuts a few up...

Support him. Yes he's a bit tapped, but he's also potentially one of the world greats. Let Mancini give him the abuse if required.

I dont get any of this potential at all. He has scored one very good goal, which required a certain amount of technical ability. Apart from that I haven't seen anything to remotely suggest he is world class. If some one is quick and strong does that make them potentially world class, because so far thats all he has shown. He has also launched about a dozen volleys k nowhere near the net, and knocked about a dozen passes, 20 foot high out of play, and all this has nowt to do with his willingness to put a shift in or the fact that he seems to be a bit vacant.

your favourite player must be john o shea right or you dont know what football is.....

albindgreat said:
mat said:
He could score 3 goal of the season contenders today but everyone will concentrate on him having a go at Terry or someone else.

you are right mate........... some guys can never stop moaning.......

Yeah,i can't wait,hope he really fvcks up and damages our chances of getting in the top 3,along with the opportunity of an irrational,unfounded moan,i'd love that.......
I've no time for enthusiastic,committed players who are thoroughly professional on and off the pitch.....

FantasyIreland said:
albindgreat said:

Yeah,i can't wait,hope he really fvcks up and damages our chances of getting in the top 3,along with the opportunity of an irrational,unfounded moan,i'd love that.......
I've no time for enthusiastic,committed players who are thoroughly professional on and off the pitch.....

like who ?

It would be stupid if Mancini decided to leave Balo out, im not bothered either way about the player but someone with his ability and goal scoring record should at least be on the bench today if we need a goal in the last 20 minutes who is going to score it? Jo?

FantasyIreland said:
albindgreat said:

Where do they hide this player? He must be from another planet

He goes into Flannels near spinningfields every single day, can only imagine he is trying to bone a girl who works there as surely nobody can need a new jacket every single day. I was thinking of taking my city shirt to work and getting him to sign it but dont want to come across as a mithering dick head

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.