Balotelli [MERGED]

Mancini fucks up again,after Thursdays performance he said he would not be in the squad for today,fined 2 weeks wages cause he let down his teammates and City and the fans then he picks him,it goes to show that this kid has something over Bobby or RM is just a thick twat that cant see Mario is taking the piss out of him and us as well. For all the good he did in his 10 minutes he could have brought on one of the kids from the EDS at least they would have been trying

FantasyIreland said:
Apparently he came on for the last ten minutes.....

I heard that rumour.
Maybe Nige, Micah, Vinny and Joleon should have a word about putting some f#cking effort in for a measly 10 mins.
The guy is a joke....shouldn't have been anywhere near the 1st team squad after his "performance" on Thursday.

balo is dropped by prandelli along with danile de rossi for the coming friendly and qualifier because of violent conduct...
this might wake him up... good move by the italian coach...
prandelli knows balo would give anything to play for italy.............

interpol said:
FantasyIreland said:

I heard that rumour.
Maybe Nige, Micah, Vinny and Joleon should have a word about putting some f#cking effort in for a measly 10 mins.
The guy is a joke....shouldn't have been anywhere near the 1st team squad after his "performance" on Thursday.

This is a guy who believes that he is the 2nd best player in Europe, just behind Messi! The guy is a fucking myth and seriously deluded!

alibobs36 said:
Mancini fucks up again,after Thursdays performance he said he would not be in the squad for today,fined 2 weeks wages cause he let down his teammates and City and the fans then he picks him,it goes to show that this kid has something over Bobby or RM is just a thick twat that cant see Mario is taking the piss out of him and us as well. For all the good he did in his 10 minutes he could have brought on one of the kids from the EDS at least they would have been trying

what the fuck he should do then with tevezz out....<br /><br />-- Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:50 am --<br /><br />
OrigamiNinja said:
interpol said:
I heard that rumour.

This is a guy who believes that he is the 2nd best player in Europe, just behind Messi! The guy is a fucking myth and seriously deluded!

he said that at the same age...... check out the goal scoring records mate when all these world class players were 19 and 20... infact balo is better than messi in that stat... he is a striker and strikers are bought to score...

FantasyIreland said:
What did you expect, Your criticising for the sake of it he didn't get passed to in anywhere near a good position on the pitch.

There was about another 7-8 players out there that did fuck all.

albindgreat said:
balo is dropped by prandelli along with danile de rossi for the coming friendly and qualifier because of violent conduct...
this might wake him up... good move by the italian coach...
prandelli knows balo would give anything to play for italy.............
How's about him giving a damn anything to play for us? Or at least appearing to give a damn. Just a question.

.allan said:
FantasyIreland said:
What did you expect, Your criticising for the sake of it he didn't get passed to in anywhere near a good position on the pitch.

There was about another 7-8 players out there that did fuck all.

I'm criticising because he's a waste of skin.And i'm more than aware he wasn't the only one,in fact,i have been for quite some time.....

He's still wet behind the ears. With proper guidance and a little bit of discipline, he'd do very well.

This is stupid he played 10 minutes in that time we looked more lively than we did the WHOLE second half. He headed a nice ball down which Dzeko was unable to get to and a second which A.Cole cleared.

You lot just want to pick on the lad he should have started to be fair and we would have won.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.