Balotelli...

niall_ladsss

I know I'm probably looking at this with my blue tinted glasses and am being sentimental, but I was wondering, with Balotelli's current situation at Liverpool, who would take him back?

With Jovetic and presumable Dzeko's departure we're going to be left a bit light up top next season. We'll be left with Aguero, Bony and Iheanacho, who absolutely deserves his chance in the first team. Liverpool have made it clear that Mario has no future there, they paid £16m for him and I recon if we were to make a bid he would cost between £8-12m. It would obviously be a risk, it always would be with him, but no one can argue, he did the business for us in the 11/12 title winning season.

If it was to happen you never know, he could show the form he did during that season and the euro's, or he could be a flop. Anyway I personally think it would be a risk as the price tag is nothing compared to what other players would cost us.

Let me know what you think

close thread ;-).

No I like him for what he did for us and his attitude and certain ways he did things did make me laugh and get angry! but his time is over with us in playing capacity (not that he would come back as a coach or be capable of being one imo). Good luck to wherever he goes next tho

Ridiculous in the extreme. He wouldn't be good enough to play for our 3rd team if we had one!

I'd have him back just for the song and the goofy stories about bibs, parking, ladies correctional facilities, fireworks, allergies and the lulz.

I'd have him back for the derby alone, £7 million is a bargain as long as he gets more than 2 goals.....

We should never ever forget the Aguero assist in the QPR game........

Plus the song is ace

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.