Balotelli...

He's like Gascoigne in some ways. You just can't take the big kid out of someone, no matter how your coach them, or mentor them, there's a little trigger inside of them that just wants to be loved, and will carry out a silly act with all the best intentions. It's part of their nature and you can't change it. You see such people in their 60's still doing their little comedy routines at inappropriate times.

He's a likeable lad, and there's a place for 'fun' in most squads. But the trick is having serious pros who know how to turn on the fun from time to time, not having permanent fun guys struggling to turn it off.

If he has another poor season this year then I think mario should go to America I.e nycfc .. Over there the fans would love him,another big name for football in the US. Should he stay in Europe I can only see him moving from team to team getting 30% of game time at any club.yes I know he is to good for the mls but he is never going to give 100% week in week out in the top flight,at least in America he will be able to get away with that.shame really as he has the ability but I will bank he will slowly but surely fall off the radar .

Good read, like you say shouldn't laugh but can't help it.
A scouser at work told me a couple of weeks ago, Liverpool had played a game behind closed doors (he suggested against the rags) the score was 1-1 at the time, when Mario picked the ball up on the half way line, turned to face his own goal and shot it past his own keeper. Apparently that was the final straw!
Don't know if true, but can imagine it being something he'd do...... he's completely crazy.

Didn't exactly work out for him or them. It struck me as an odd buy at the time. He was too much of a maverick for the murkysiders. To be fair, that would be the case for most clubs.

He's just not worth the effort - Turkey or China for him quickly followed by some desperate PL club that's trying to stay up

Mario is finished imo. Talented yes but absolutely no application to knuckle down and work hard and behave himself

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.