Balotelli...

Top man Mario and he did a lot for us. Big part of us winning the FA cup and we would not have won the league without him. Think Sergio got injured and Edin went through a bit of a dry patch during the winter months if my memory is right. Mario came to the fore and actually scored a tidy number of goals for us, when we needed them most.

Hopefully it will not be too late before he grows us. I will always remember him fondly anyway.

Top man Mario and he did a lot for us. Big part of us winning the FA cup and we would not have won the league without him. Think Sergio got injured and Edin went through a bit of a dry patch during the winter months if my memory is right. Mario came to the fore and actually scored a tidy number of goals for us, when we needed them most.

Hopefully it will not be too late before he grows us. I will always remember him fondly anyway.

In truth, he's anything but a top man, but he did make some crucial contributions for us. The 6-1, winning goal home to Spurs in injury time, vital strike home to Sunderland when we were sliding to a catastrophic defeat and of course the lying on the ground layoff to Sergio to snatch the title.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.