Ban The Scum For Life

Jackson-ctid said:
Honest truth is, rangers fans are a lot worse than Celtic's, you get the occasional Anti British army mob and fuck the queen, free ireland, etc. but not much else, their supporters put more effort into having a friendly atmosphere in the stadium rather than the rangers fans who seem to spend the whole 90 minutes of any match being utter bigots.

I'm not sure about that. We played Rangers and Celtic in pre season a couple of years back and apart from some tools in our support i quite enjoyed my time at Ibrox, but having our seats ripped up when we welcomed Celtic and have them rain down on our heads at the COMS followed by pro IRA songs which were not needed especially when Manchester was attacked by the IRA when i lived there, i'll take Rangers any day of the week.

The same rangers who lost the final in our stadium and then proceeded to terrorise the entire city?

Jackson-ctid said:
The same rangers who lost the final in our stadium and then proceeded to terrorise the entire city?

I know what your getting at, but that didn't affect me. Seats raining down on my head, along with coins, lighters and other items did.

We all have our reason's

both sides are as bad as one another in this scenario....you drive through districts of the barras and stepps, etc and there are irish tri-colours on 20ft high flag poles in peoples front gardens, blatantly marking territory

conversely, you drive through areas of govan and renfrew and the same applies to the union jack

shadygiz said:
both sides are as bad as one another in this scenario....you drive through districts of the barras and stepps, etc and there are irish tri-colours on 20ft high flag poles in peoples front gardens, blatantly marking territory

conversely, you drive through areas of govan and renfrew and the same applies to the union jack

I'm sure the rangers fans will argue that they are at least flying their national flag and not the flag of a foreign country.

Both as bad as each other in my eyes.

i lived in paisley/barrhead for 2 years and one of my mates up there thought it was funny to play pipe band music whenever i turned up at his house....i just took it with a pinch of salt as he is a good lad....mad thing is though, his girlfriends father used to play for the gers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.