Bands You Embarrassingly Like

Why Always Ste

These days I'm not too fussed, I'll happily say I like XYZ or ABC bands/artists but
Over the years which band have you actually liked but wouldn't mention it in your social circles?

I've been a big HipHop head most of my life, love my Rap but I've also loved listening to the likes of Fleetwood Mac. grew up listening to it from my Mother.
So one minute i'd be listening to some heavy gangsta rap shit about killing people or whatever then the next minute i'll be singing "tell me lies, tell me sweet little lies" hahaha....

Other group I liked as a kid was Spice Girls :/
I actually know the lyrics to their shit. absolutely awful.

I liked Oasis once. I know, I know.....

Keep it schtum though...

Good choice this actually... I used to be a big fan of theres but their music is played all the time everywhere, the classics I once enjoyed now have become somewhat annoying?
Must piss Noel off hearing them when he goes to watch matches, it irritates me.
Add to this every tom dick and harry singing one of their songs rather badly at some karaoke bar.

I can think of a number of people top of my head who know Wonderwall word for word yet wouldn't even know who wrote the fucking song haha.

I hate that presumption as well with being a Blue... people auto presume you're an Oasis fan.

I was into the spice girls as a kid too haha, even had the spice girls VHS.
I dont have any guilty pleasures though, not bothered to admit i like what i like. My ipod covers all spectrum's, from Aqua to Throbbing Gristle

These days I'm not too fussed, I'll happily say I like XYZ or ABC bands/artists but
Over the years which band have you actually liked but wouldn't mention it in your social circles?

I've been a big HipHop head most of my life, love my Rap but I've also loved listening to the likes of Fleetwood Mac. grew up listening to it from my Mother.
So one minute i'd be listening to some heavy gangsta rap shit about killing people or whatever then the next minute i'll be singing "tell me lies, tell me sweet little lies" hahaha....

Other group I liked as a kid was Spice Girls :/
I actually know the lyrics to their shit. absolutely awful.
I'm amazed that its Fleetwood mac that is your guilty pleasure and not the rap. I wouldn't say i like a whole band as a guilty pleasure but there are certainly some crackin songs by really shite bands. Crazy Horses by The Osmonds comes to mind. There is a song called Changes by Gareth Gates of all people that i can't beleive wasn't a hit, an really good song by a really bad artist.

Last edited:
I listen to a lot of 1D. Not through choice you understand but simply by living with junior blue #2. Some of their stuff isn't too bad really.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.