Barca Away Tickets

If there's anybody selling any tickets in the city end let me know. Me and my mate are heading over Tuesday morning and are still looking for any available tickets. Cheers.

lukehutch31 said:
If there's anybody selling any tickets in the city end let me know. Me and my mate are heading over Tuesday morning and are still looking for any available tickets. Cheers.
I have a single ticket in the City end, you'll need to collect today, Monday. Meet somewhere in South Manchester. PM if interested

Still looking for 2 tickets barca or man city end..... please let me know if you have any to sell flying out tomorrow morning cheers.

A mate has two spare in the city end he wants £80 quid each pm me and I will pass on his number. Would need to be collected from wythenshawe.

Due to wife's illness, have 1 spare, needs collecting from Stockport tonight or tomorrow morning.
Could meet/deliver within reasonable distance of Stockport

PM me

Tonster said:
Due to wife's illness, have 1 spare, needs collecting from Stockport tonight or tomorrow morning.
Could meet/deliver within reasonable distance of Stockport

PM me

SOLD

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.