Barca Away

blackley macca said:
A work colleague of my dads phoned up groupon regarding that deal they had, explained they had already booked travel and accommodation but was it possible to just buy the tickets only. They said no at first but then phoned back later on and sold them €150 a ticket. They now have to go to a meeting point on match day and pick the tickets up

Worth a try for any blues still looking?

thanks for the info. I tried looking on the Groupon website but it was terrible so I have emailed them, no reply yet. Where did he phone ? I know its a lot to ask but if you can PM the phone number I'll get you some Tapas !

BRADS said:
blackley macca said:
A work colleague of my dads phoned up groupon regarding that deal they had, explained they had already booked travel and accommodation but was it possible to just buy the tickets only. They said no at first but then phoned back later on and sold them €150 a ticket. They now have to go to a meeting point on match day and pick the tickets up

thanks for the info. I tried looking on the Groupon website but it was terrible so I have emailed them, no reply yet. Where did he phone ? I know its a lot to ask but if you can PM the phone number I'll get you some Tapas !

Sorry mate haven't got a number I found out through my dad last night, Try the main number off their website and get through to somebody to ask them.

blackley macca said:
BRADS said:
blackley macca said:

Sorry mate haven't got a number I found out through my dad last night, Try the main number off their website and get through to somebody to ask them.
I've been on the phone most of the afternoon to Groupon as they have cancelled the deal for the Barca/City match including hotel. No explanation, just cancelled.
Pointed out 'Your mates dad bought tickets from them and he said "I don't know how as we don't have that facility with credit or debit cards"
Double check and ask him if he did get them through Groupon and if so, ask him to PM me.

Looking for day trip flights preferably or others that ppl don't want to go on. Pm me. Cheers

blackley macca said:
BRADS said:
blackley macca said:

okey dokey i'll give it a whirl

Jono10 said:
Looking for day trip flights preferably or others that ppl don't want to go on. Pm me. Cheers

Looking for 2 tickets.
come on you know its not gonna be worth trying to get flights at this late stage.
pm me

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.