Barca Away

Fly out 10am tomorrow can meet at Manchester airport or even willing to drive and meet tonight pm me thank you need just 1 ticket

mancitymick said:
From another page - Anybody having issues with the barca website not taking uk cards, use <a class="postlink" href="http://www.ticketmaster.es" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.ticketmaster.es</a> , they will take uk cards and you jsut pick up when you get over there.
You can even get your tickets out of cash machines over there

DON´T EVEN TRY THIS ONE. If you collect the tickets from ticketmaster at the ground and you show a UK passport you will get turn down. As another member said if you show an Iris or any other passport you will be OK but not with a british one. So if you go to spanish ticketmaster site and buy a couple tickets, you will end without tickets and fighting for your money back as at the stadium the "cu...." will not release you the tickets. BE AWARE.

ultimateharold said:
Barcalad.

That stall on la rambla, would they be accomodating?

Yes they have some tickets. I walk through today and they have tickets but the cheapest at 150€ each.

Tickets available in home end to spanish nationals only starting at €107 euros my mate got 3 today for €400 euros after a nice spaniard did all the leg work for them..they are available blues so lets give barcelona a week they will never forget by drinking it dry and getting the win we need..CTID

I'd be interested to know prices people ended up paying for tickets from various websites, Viagogo, official Barcelona and any problems getting in.

I ended up buying 3 tickets for my wife and 2 kids through the website spanishkicks.com. Each ticket worked out at £115 each so I thought not a bad deal. The tickets had to be couriered to my hotel on the day of the match so I was apprehensive all the way over, worrying if they'd turn up.

Fortunately the tickets did turn up as planned and they all had a great view in the Barcelona section, surrounded by loads of City fans, who had all worn their City shirts into the Barcelona end, no problem. Far better than me with my official City ticket stuck behind that damm curtain.

In future, for European games, I'm tempted to always go for tickets in the away end if it's as much fun as my family experienced.

So, any bad examples out there of tickets not turning up or such like?

Got 2 tickets off here from a user calked elks he couldnt make it so sold them at face value . They
Were uefa tickets in the corporate section behind the goal and cost 122 euros each . Fantastic view in level 3 even tho we were surrounded by plastic barca fans. Just like to say a big thanks to elks for the tickets .

Walked right to the Barca ticket office spoke to 3 people from Marseille who had travelled over to watch the game. As I couldn't buy myself a ticket they did with their French ID. €107, tried to give them €10 for their troubles but wouldn't accept.

Gets to my seat n sat around loads of city fans. Also nearly got into the city end when they opened the gates.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.