Barca Away

didsburyblu

Game in 3 weeks not even any ticket details yet!
I realise that us supporters are seemingly an inconvenience to the Ticket office but do they have to be so blatant with showing it?
Given the new rules there will be people unsure if they will qualify for a Ticket holding back on purchasing flights but watching them increase in price day by day as we get closer to the match.
Leicester who have no experience of champions league football announced details for all their away games at the outset so why are we so inept at anything ticket related

Game in 3 weeks not even any ticket details yet!
I realise that us supporters are seemingly an inconvenience to the Ticket office but do they have to be so blatant with showing it?
Given the new rules there will be people unsure if they will qualify for a Ticket holding back on purchasing flights but watching them increase in price day by day as we get closer to the match.
Leicester who have no experience of champions league football announced details for all their away games at the outset so why are we so inept at anything ticket related
It's an absolute joke mate, as you know i took my nipper to his first Euro away (PSG) last year and couldn't get a ticket due to the new ticket allocation kicking in, which is fair enough i might add but to leave supporters hanging on like this is ridiculous?

I'm now reluctant to book anything until i know i've got a ticket so like you say all flights going up day by day, i've pre-booked my hotel as it has a free cancellation included but apart from that i'm just sat waiting.......a joke!

How do you know it's coming from City's end? Who's to say it's not something on Barca's side?

There should be a rethink regarding the team's who need to qualify. These games should then be played at the end of the season. The draw made in June. This gives all fans as much time to look for flights and accommodation. But hey Feck the fans

I've got no qualms about the new ticket allocation system but at least give supporters a chance by releasing information sooner, yet again no consideration for fans taken into account before making decisions. Let's just make a decision and then make things up as we go along shall we?.......

It is farcical. With the new ticket system there's no way of knowing for many if they'll get a ticket, so no one is going to book flights, accommodation etc until they know the points criteria. To still not have that information three weeks before the game is due to be played is not on. I'm sure that was a factor in Spike having to cancel his Barca trip.

Absolute disgrace from City this one. I've been waiting on details for weeks, unsure whether me and my old man will qualify for tickets.

Over the past week, the flights have increased by a good 50% as well. See what the club has to say when we don't take half the allocation this time round. They never learn.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.