Barcelona/ Costa Brava

mac

Return coach from Calella to Barcelona is 20€
Return coach from Lloret de Mar to Barcelona is 25€
Pickup points to be confirmed and times will be approx 11am in Lloret and 11:45am in Calella.
Payment by Paypal/ bank or you can pay in Euros on the day.
Pm for details .
Thanks Mac.
Football cards and raffle will be done on the day

Hi Mac,
Put us down for 4 from Calella, we're staying at the Calella Palace again - Tell Maria at Bar Top to get plenty of bitter in :) Say hi to Lyn.

Hello guys, i am not live in the UK and i want to ask you if i can buy tickets for the barca game from the City site or from sites in England because the prices abord are very expensive. Thanx !

Hello guys, i am not live in the UK and i want to ask you if i can buy tickets for the barca game from the City site or from sites in England because the prices abord are very expensive Thanx
I think you best option would be to buy one from Barcelona website. If you have a non British passport they normally sell you tickets. Or buy one from the kiosks in Barcelona

Pickup points to be confirmed and times will be approx 11am in Lloret and 11:45am in Calella.
Pm for details .
Thanks Mac.
Pm for details .
Thanks Mac.
mac are you still running coach from lloret de mar has my 4members fly out sat and want to know details pal

As this isn't happening now, any advice on getting down there from the area?

Train down there, taxi back looks the only way to me. Last train is about 11.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.