Barcelona friendly tickets

feedthegoat65

Hi,
I've got 2 Tribuna 1 Central tickets but can't go. Before I go to an exchange, I thought I'd post here. No idea how to prove this isn't some sort of scam though. Am in Devon area atm so can print physically and exchange. As I say, vague hope but rather they went to a City fan. Would sell at face ( cost 99 euros)
Thanks

Hi,
I've got 2 Tribuna 1 Central tickets but can't go. Before I go to an exchange, I thought I'd post here. No idea how to prove this isn't some sort of scam though. Am in Devon area atm so can print physically and exchange. As I say, vague hope but rather they went to a City fan. Would sell at face ( cost 99 euros)
Thanks
Can you tell me if theses are print at home tickets ? I’m looking at buying 2 of the cheaper options

Can you tell me if theses are print at home tickets ? I’m looking at buying 2 of the cheaper options

The cheapest tickets are now 39 euros plus a 2.50 booking fee.

(tip if you ever want to watch a game at camp nou, always buy the cheapest tickets, normally apart from games vs Madrid or later stages of cl there is 30 000-40 000 empty seats and many mug themselves by getting seats for over the odds and there is 1000s of empty seats around them

Once in camp nou basically people sit where they want providing no one is in the seat you have chosen to park your arse in.

we are in block 542 we managed to get tickets a bit earlier so they were cheaper, you are more than welcome to join us there if you want to.

in addition there is a few of us meeting before at a bar before the game a bar called somy, its where we watch our games from time to time and when we play Barcelona in the champions league a few blues pass by. (see link below for location )

Enjoy Barcelona , it goes without saying watch your pockets around camp nou. They will dress up in Barcelona gear and give you a hug for your wallet.

Plaça d'Osca

The cheapest tickets are now 39 euros plus a 2.50 booking fee.

(tip if you ever want to watch a game at camp nou, always buy the cheapest tickets, normally apart from games vs Madrid or later stages of cl there is 30 000-40 000 empty seats and many mug themselves by getting seats for over the odds and there is 1000s of empty seats around them

Once in camp nou basically people sit where they want providing no one is in the seat you have chosen to park your arse in.

we are in block 542 we managed to get tickets a bit earlier so they were cheaper, you are more than welcome to join us there if you want to.

in addition there is a few of us meeting before at a bar before the game a bar called somy, its where we watch our games from time to time and when we play Barcelona in the champions league a few blues pass by. (see link below for location )

Enjoy Barcelona , it goes without saying watch your pockets around camp nou. They will dress up in Barcelona gear and give you a hug for your wallet.

Plaça d'Osca

Thanks for the info Much appreciated , I’m going over today to spend some time with my neice , I’ll make me way over to yous match day ..
we ended up in level 3 south stand

my brother caught a skrote in his pockets a few years back and honestly couldn’t be leave it was a little shit from Salford who was living over there who was dipping him

people will be at the bar from around 1900 on wards, however one is welcome anytime.

The bottled beer is better to get, rather on draft. (personal preference)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.