Barcelona home game

robinhood CITY

Does anyone know when you can buy tickets for this.I am a season ticket holder but cannot make any of the games in the cl because of work.But someone has asked me if i could get them tickets for the game.

Am I likely to get a ticket on general sale without a previous booking history by any chance?

Same question, I've always been a season ticket holder at Chesterfield and have dragged my son along religiously, this year we've decided to take in so me new grounds, doing Leicester Chelsea cup game next week but he'd be star struck at seeing Aggers, Messi and co.

I registered to buy City tickets during the close season with the intention of watching the Arsenal game but I haven't booked anything yet, will Barca make general sale do you reckon?

Citizens members can get them from Monday at 9am. Non member tickets are available a week later on the 26 October. Good luck

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

If I join Cityzens along with my 10 year old (assume he needs his own membership) can I ensure I get two together?

If I join Cityzens along with my 10 year old (assume he needs his own membership) can I ensure I get two together?
from what i seen its 1 ticket only, my partners name isnt on the barca one or other top category either she joined bout 3 months ago, kids i suspect is different i guess. i get my ticket but she stays behind, haha

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.