Barcelona @ the athletic stadium

Man-chester copperpot

Big game v’s Atletico Madrid tonight.
Athletic stadium holds 56,000 but a lot is covered by canvas, and what seats are available are mostly empty. Lot’s and lot’s of empty seats.

My questions is how?

Surely Barcelona fans would be fighting each other to death for tickets at a stadium which has a lot less availability.

Or does is show what a shit-show tourist, Messi/Nou Camp attraction side show it really is?

Nou Camp with Messi for the last 10yrs has been 85’000 +

I would be surprised if there is 30,000 there tonight for a big game

Last edited:
Over the years watching the big games from Spain there's always been thousands of empty seats, Italy also.

Not really answer to your question but looking at De Jong and Gundo running midfield it becomes very clear what we are lacking

Athletic stadium holds 56,000 but a lot is covered by canvas, and what seats are available are mostly empty. Lot’s and lot’s of empty seats.

My questions is how?

Surely Barcelona fans would be fighting each other to death for tickets at a stadium which has a lot less availability.

Or does is show what a shit-show tourist, Messi/Nou Camp attraction side show it really is?

34k very low considering it was against Atletico

My questions is how?

Because tourists want to go to the Camp Nou, not the former Olympic stadium.

My questions is how?

I was at the game last night. Atmosphere was crap. It’s in a spectacular setting though the stadium. Neither of these teams are winning the CL this season. Barca not great and Atletico were their usual self. Defensive and boring.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.