Barcelona Vs Arsenal 2nd Leg

J3SUS

Pique and puyol both out has made it a lot easier for arsenal.

how are barca going to stop arsenal running riot?

Lumberjack Pete7 said:

Passing the ball about and scoring more goals.

Lumberjack Pete7 said:

I think you have the teams mixed up there in that last line of yours...

Andouble said:
Lumberjack Pete7 said:

by keeping the ball 70% of the time and scoring 3-5 goals, probably.

Probably Messi will pop up with a hat-trick as well. Although he is in a shockingly poor form*, not scored in his last two games. Also Barcalona are in a shocking run of form*, not won in two

*Form is relative to the usual high standards that both player and club perform to

TheMidnightClaret said:
Andouble said:
by keeping the ball 70% of the time and scoring 3-5 goals, probably.

Probably Messi will pop up with a hat-trick as well. Although he is in a shockingly poor form*, not scored in his last two games. Also Barcalona are in a shocking run of form*, not won in two

*Form is relative to the usual high standards that both player and club perform to

I couldn't even imagine Barcelona forum meltdown not winning either of their last 2 games, we go into meltdown if we win 2-0 but play boring.

Andouble said:
TheMidnightClaret said:

I couldn't even imagine Barcelona forum meltdown not winning either of their last 2 games, we go into meltdown if we win 2-0 but play boring.

The United forums were pretty fun at the start of the year when they drew against west brom at home, some were calling for Fergie out, they never learn. Bluemoons not too bad because there are a few calm heads that manage not to go into meltdown. Arsenal forums are pretty brilliant when they are losing though. I had a look at an english Barca forum earlier, it wasn't too bad but then again if you're English and supporting Barca I doubt you can be too passionate about them. I'd of loved to read a Catalan one though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.