Barcelona

Apparently its near Mar Bella Beach (not the one near Malaga!!).

your a fair bit out of town then .... maybe 9 stops on Metro or a leisurely 60 minutes walk along the prom
I did notice that one of the open top bus tours went out there so that might be a good option

your a fair bit out of town then .... maybe 9 stops on Metro or a leisurely 60 minutes walk along the prom
I did notice that one of the open top bus tours went out there so that might be a good option
Looking at the map, it's five stops to Jaume I which the nearest point to La Rambla on that line.

Oh right, I was looking on the fixtures section and it doesn't say sold out like it normally does?

City`s allocation was 4,600 but tickets only went on sale on 3 Oct for the match taking place on 19 October ! Tickets were on open sale on 10 October (pm) but, although they were not sold out, were no longer showing for sale in the normal section of the tickets for sale page of the club web site on 13/ 14 Oct.

https://www.mancity.com/news/ticket...y-ticket-information-19-october/1475057125607

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.