Barcelona

Shouldn't be as expensive as previous times due to it being a group game.
Looks like the interest is not as keen as the previous trips either.

Just looking at the Barcelona web site, tickets for the City game start at 73euro.
But Barca v Celtic start at 54euro & Barca v BMG start at 44euro !

Stay just up the coast, Sitges, you'll have a ball.

Well played

Public transportation is pretty imperative (Metro) as the city comes to a virtual standstill in terms of traffic around the matches - staying close to Camp Nou has conveniences but there's little to do/see nearby apart from the club. Las Ramblas area is touristy and loud but many options, wherever you choose consider proximity to the nearest Metro line (Preferably the green line L3)

Just looking at the Barcelona web site, tickets for the City game start at 73euro.
But Barca v Celtic start at 54euro & Barca v BMG start at 44euro !

Only VIP tickets available at the moment, nothing under €420. General sale will be announced soon of what remains

Is it easy enough to get tickets in the home of end if our allocation sells out before I get a chance?

I don't know what home of end means - you mean behind the goals?

First, tickets will always be available - just a question of how much you are willing to pay for them. The general sale tickets will provide options that are cheaper but they will likely go fairly quickly - where you are seated, however, will be harder to manage in terms of being near other City supporters - should that be important to you. As a general rule though, opposing fans are treated respectfully at Camp Nou so I would look to have the best seats possible, but that's me

I don't know what home of end means - you mean behind the goals?

First, tickets will always be available - just a question of how much you are willing to pay for them. The general sale tickets will provide options that are cheaper but they will likely go fairly quickly - where you are seated, however, will be harder to manage in terms of being near other City supporters - should that be important to you. As a general rule though, opposing fans are treated respectfully at Camp Nou so I would look to have the best seats possible, but that's me

I will be in Barca next week ... do you think it will be possible to buy tickets then?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.