Barcelona

I will be in Barca next week ... do you think it will be possible to buy tickets then?

Depending on how nervy you are, you can buy tickets right before the match starts - there are always season ticket holders looking to profit from big matches. They can make up the cost of their season tickets from selling tickets to one match

In Barcelona, there are places to buy official Barcelona tickets should they not all sell out throughout the city (they'll be well indicated and near most touristy areas). Meaning, you won't need to go to Camp Nou to get them.

Depending on how nervy you are, you can buy tickets right before the match starts - there are always season ticket holders looking to profit from big matches. They can make up the cost of their season tickets from selling tickets to one match

In Barcelona, there are places to buy official Barcelona tickets should they not all sell out throughout the city (they'll be well indicated and near most touristy areas). Meaning, you won't need to go to Camp Nou to get them.

going to Espanyol v Celta next weekend .. are there bars in the ground?

Alright lads! Just wondering if I've missed general sale for the barca away game? I never got any notification sadly

Hello to my blue brothers, I live in Spain and I'm having problems finding out about tickets for champions league Barcelona away. Does anyone know when they go on sale and what the points criteria is also have city changed the web page from last season as the one I get is different to last season on the official web site.

You will be able to buy tickets over there. It's normal that they are not on sale yet. If I got a ticket to the el Clasico then you can be sure to get one for this game.

Also they don't have bars but they do sell beer. Little cans of estrella damn are poured into a plastic cup.

Not too sure if they will be selling it in the away section though.

Anyone have a screen shot of the ticket sales for the home game v Barcelona. Doesn't come up on my phone.

I'm going over and trying to get two tickets in their end,bollocks to that bullshit that city do nowadays on euro away trips! Went all the way to Paris and got a knock back for my ticket by City's Gestapo sorry I mean security! Especially hard to take when Sagnas family members breezed in the hotel to pick up their tickets,last time I went to Barca I ended up in their end so be doing the same again

I'm going over and trying to get two tickets in their end,bollocks to that bullshit that city do nowadays on euro away trips! Went all the way to Paris and got a knock back for my ticket by City's Gestapo sorry I mean security! Especially hard to take when Sagnas family members breezed in the hotel to pick up their tickets,last time I went to Barca I ended up in their end so be doing the same again

Still awaiting ticket details to be released for this. With little over 3 weeks to go, bit of a joke really.

How come you got knocked back from PSG mate??

Is it easy enough to get tickets in there end mate?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.