Barcodes V PNE

I wasn't saying its not, but they made some big sales and brought in relatively cheap signings to replace them, it was decent business because its got the job done.

Whether what they have is any better than what looks likely to get 'boro relegated remains to be seen though.

bit more going on going forward, and you'd think they'd spend a bit more money and attract a higher calibre player. Up to Benitez to pick the right players with the right mentality, they bought a lot of players with good reputation the last time around but were always a stepping stone and never managed to build anything.

Up to Benitez to pick the right players with the right mentality, they bought a lot of players with good reputation the last time around but were always a stepping stone and never managed to build anything.
Benitez is too good a manager to not be in charge of incomings for me, and I expect they'll sign far better than 'boro did.

I wouldn't be at all surprised if Negredo moves N, if (when) 'boro go down.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.