Barkley Pulls out of Chelsea Deal during medical

S

I've seen him have some really good games and some really poor games.
My guess is conte thinks he can get him to play the really good games more often.
And it might be by allowing him to do more of the stuff he's good at.
Conte reminds me of Mancini tho. Not a man to be crossed, that might of frightened Barkley off at the last minute, you can't walk in the office and argue with either!!!

I don't see where he would have fitted in tbh.

If was to compete with Fabregas, Kante and Bakayoko, he would be on the bench most of the time. If he was to compete with Pedro and Willian, he would be playing out of position. We don't have space for an attacking midfielder like him in our team. Would 100% have preferred Mahrez and I will hope we will go for him in January.

I don't see where he would have fitted in tbh.

If was to compete with Fabregas, Kante and Bakayoko, he would be on the bench most of the time. If he was to compete with Pedro and Willian, he would be playing out of position. We don't have space for an attacking midfielder like him in our team. Would 100% have preferred Mahrez and I will hope we will go for him in January.
Mahrez would of been the first option I agree.
But for games you need to rest/ rotate a player, he might have fitted in nicely.
I don't watch a lot of Barkley but playing him out of position doesn't seem the best fit.
I do think conte will have seen more of him than most and have a better idea of what he can do and what he can't.
I think it would be fabregas who has most to lose.
I concede that you will know your team a lot more than me as I rarely watch Chelsea outside of match of the day and that doesn't give you any insight at all.

He's waiting for Tottenham.

Levy was not going to match Everton's value for a guy in his last year of contract and certainly not going to pay a fee and wages when he's practically out of action until the end of the year. They'll get him cheap in January.

This I imagine

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.