Barricades on the turrets

Like I said there was a greater health and safety issue there today which was besides me wanting a cig

The barriers was not there 5min into the game and was not there at least 5min from the end so pointless exercise as if something wanted to be passes up then it could have been done at those times.

Plus how the fuck are you passing anything up to level 2 and 3 from the ground.

Not enough man power to man these barriers in a emergency evacuation

It was more a reply to wilmslow road and just the general jist that city did this just to spoil peoples day. And i was only basing it on what Corky said, don't shoot me (oops!)
There were bigger things in play today that maybe we don't fully know! We're "lucky" all we came home moaning about was a shit match and a few barriers!

It was more a reply to wilmslow road and just the general jist that city did this just to spoil peoples day. And i was only basing it on what Corky said, don't shoot me (oops!)
There were bigger things in play today that maybe we don't fully know! We're "lucky" all we came home moaning about was a shit match and a few barriers!

I'll take that ..

I'd like to see if this will be a permanent addition and if so will they manage it a little better Ie putting at least one person per barrier incase they had to be moved in a hurry.
After all I'm guessing these are classes as fire exits and I'd doubt the health and safty exec would stand for having them blocked at all in normal circumstance

Spiral behind 201/242 had a barrier put across the outer spiral pathway midway first half (see my post in the leaving early thread) accompanied by a sheepish steward - leaving the gents I asked him WTF this was all about and he said to stop smokers - even as a non-smoker, the mood I was in meant I addressed him as a f**king w*nker and the barrier as f**king ridiculous - and guess what, I went for (another) piss just before 2nd half kick off, and the twat was still stood there with his barrier BUT stood behind him up the ramp were dozens of smoking blues giving him the virtual V's . . .

East stand level two is joke, since they put inJoe,s and 93.20 the space on the concourse is far to small and narrow to evacuate in an emergency. It may be upto the standards required but in a panic not a chance.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.