Bars

onceabluealways

After numerous surveys and years on cr*p it has got worse.

We have a bar which has huge queues and coffee bars empty again, do the management not even look at the takings figures?

They have also taken bitter off draft and serve in cans. This is the north FFS.

I'm really starting to think the club just don't give a sh*t about the original fans.

We have a bar which has huge queues and coffee bars empty again, do the management not even look at the takings figures?

I'm really starting to think the club just don't give a sh*t about the original fans.

Well on the third tier the bar behind 302 pre-poured pints. Much better and quicker service (or should I just say standard). Now to improve it!

Mary DS have the cheek to charge £4.20 for a pint of piss, I bet it's not that price on none match days. That'll be last time I go in that shit hole.

Last edited:
Mary DS have the cheek to charge £4 for a pint of piss, I bet it's not that price on none match days. That'll be last time I go in that shit hole.
We had our final pregame drink in there after an afternoon in Manchester.

I was passed a Kilkenny and a larger from my mate getting served to carry away from the bar. I tasted them both and honestly couldn't tell the difference, garbage beer. The Townley isn't much better either. Shame Eastlands has gone at least that was drinkable.

We had our final pregame drink in there after an afternoon in Manchester.

I was passed a Kilkenny and a larger from my mate getting served to carry away from the bar. I tasted them both and honestly couldn't tell the difference, garbage beer. The Townley isn't much better either. Shame Eastlands has gone at least that was drinkable.
I use to drink in the Eastlands, if the beer was crap at least you could buy cans. Some lad next to me in Mary's D's got two pints of Guniness, £9!

You have coffee bars? Do they still sell disgusting Nescafe instant or have we expanded to drinkable stuff yet?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.