Basel away points

alan__mcfc

Anyone else not had the points added for Basel away. I've queried why I've not had mine added when the wife and lad have. They said Basel have Informed them that my ticket was not used. Well it was by me !!!!

Anyone else not had the points added for Basel away. I've queried why I've not had mine added when the wife and lad have. They said Basel have Informed them that my ticket was not used. Well it was by me !!!!

Wow ! I thought the fact that you bought a ticket meant they put the points on, so the club are relying on another club in another country to provide the information !

They told us up front it would be a week before the points would be added. As I attended the match I didn't see any problems. I'm now waiting for them to get back to me. I can prove I went but God knows how I'm meant to prove I attended. As long as they don' try to bar me from buying tickets in future it's not a major issue but the fact is I attended but like you say they are relying on information from Basel.

They told us up front it would be a week before the points would be added. As I attended the match I didn't see any problems. I'm now waiting for them to get back to me. I can prove I went but God knows how I'm meant to prove I attended. As long as they don' try to bar me from buying tickets in future it's not a major issue but the fact is I attended but like you say they are relying on information from Basel.

Any selfies in the ground with you and your family? That should do it.

I'm pretty sure they will take your word for it as well if you persist; they're usually not that unreasonable.

Just checked my account and mine haven't gone on but both recent Arsenal games (Wembley & League) have already been added.

Cheers for posting, i'll also be chasing this.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.