Basel Away Ticket Criteria Announced

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by GortonBlue62, 12 Jan 2018 at 12:31 PM.

1. Blue Mist

Blue Mist

They would have announced it at the same time as putting the points criteria out, very disappointing from my perspective but we have had this discussion before. I presume the new security chap doesn't want it in place.

Lasted edited by : 12 Jan 2018 at 5:14 PM
  2. dowty

dowty

I know in the past the club have bollocked people because their tickets have been used but they know they have not left country because they check now with passport office I think.

3. Millwallawayveteran1988

Millwallawayveteran1988

Do the passport office not follow data protection laws then?

4. Chappie

Chappie

Yesterday you told me something l had posted was tripe, this is pure bollocks

5. tedmak

tedmak

I concur - I can’t conceive that someone using someone else’s tickets would put you top of the home office’s dodgy person list, dear me.

6. didsburyblu

didsburyblu

I can just see the scenario now.....
    Phone rings at the home office 'Hi it's Dave here from the Man City ticket office we've got a game in Basel in a couple of hours if I give you a list of names can you tell me which ones have entered Switzerland in the last 48 hours?
    Hello? Hello? Are you still there? Damn looks like they've hung up on me

7. RACHACE

RACHACE

HGV Driver/part time gambler
    http://www.olbg.com/blogs/post.php?id=409471
    Your not above 16000 points are you?

8. Blue Mist

Blue Mist

We are up there on the 'wanted list' alongside ISIS and the other naughty people.

9. Millwallawayveteran1988

Millwallawayveteran1988

:-)

10. edinburgh123

edinburgh123

On a related subject - and without tempting fate - I see pretty much all hotels in Kiev have sold out. Admittedly some rooms will open up as people who have "pre booked" will cancel as their team gets knocked out. But if we get to the final it will be interesting the point requirements On the one hand - our first ever final of this comp - on the other hand - Kiev, expensive and hard to get to and hard got find accommodation. I can imagine it going to open sale